Bakery Production Worker
Denver, CO Full Time Experienced
Works on one of the lines in the Bakery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist packer operator
- Packing of product
- Inspection of product
- Tray stacking
- Rotating duties assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School education required.
At least 18 years of age
Able to pass all pre-employment screens
Ability to communicate and work well with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Able to stand for long periods while working with and around machinery.
- Able to work in various temperatures, from refrigerated areas to extremely warm temperatures.
- Able to stoop, bend and crouch on a regular basis to check equipment or supplies in low- lying areas.
- Able to lift 60 pounds once an hour and 10 to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Able to raise arms overhead repeatedly while lifting 30 pounds.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screening and background check.
- Non-slip shoes
- Face Mask
- Hair Net
- Beard Net (if needed)
- Bump Cap
3rd shift $19.00/hr w/ .35 shift differential
Mile Hi Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Mile Hi Companies will consider for employment for all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Mile Hi Companies participates in the E-Verify program.
Mile Hi Companies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.