Warehouse Quality Control Clerk
Denver, CO Full Time Experienced
SUMMARY: The Quality Control clerk is responsible for ensuring that all products have been selected correctly, Stacked Properly and Wrapped correctly for Shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Quality Control Clerk is required to review the “Must QC Restaurants” and core item check sheets at the beginning of each shift.
- Quality Control Clerk will review the sheets to ensure that they have all QC sheets based off of the Must QC list and core items for that shift.
- Quality Control Clerk will Count each item and compare it to the QC sheet.
- Quality Control Clerk will then circle each item after they verify that the correct item and quantity has been selected and placed on the pallet. This process will continue until all items have been verified to be correct.
- If there is a short, check with the selector to see if there is a scratch or if we are currently out of stock. If there is a scratch, write on the QC sheet (Scratch) if we are out of an item write (OSI) next to the item.
- The Quality Control Clerk must process all scratches by verifying inventory to see if product is in the yard or going to be received before the route dispatches.
- If an error has been found, the QC person must immediately notify the selector. Do not wait! If the selector is not available, it is the QC person’s responsibility to make sure the correct product is placed on the pallet.
- The Quality Control Clerk will verify that all must QC routes and restaurant have been completed for that shift. Once completed the QC sheets must be turned into the supervisor on duty.
- The Quality Control Clerk will verify that all pallets of product are stacked properly and wrapped properly prior to the loader taking the product.
- Each day the Quality Control clerks will work the damaged items so that we do not have a buildup. On Tuesdays, a list of all of the damaged items will be created and given to the Manager on Duty.
- The Quality Control Clerk’s will be responsible for helping to wrap pallets and keeping the areas clear of debris.
- Quality Control Clerk’s will be responsible for helping with pulling specials, fresh beef and Eggs as time permits.
- Quality Control Clerk must maintain a reliability of 98% of orders checked.
- Housekeeping – Quality Control Clerks are responsible to ensure their work areas are clear and free of debris.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Previous Quality Controller helpful.
Ability to read and interpret documents written in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate with co-workers and members of the organization by speaking and listening in English.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and required to be exposed to consistent lifting from waist high to ground level and to shoulder height. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, bend and lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; extensive reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and vibration.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Mile Hi Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Mile Hi Companies will consider for employment for all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Mile Hi Companies participates in the E-Verify program.
Mile Hi Companies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.