Denver, CO Full Time Experienced
SUMMARY: Schedules and coordinates receipt of all inbound freight, provides QC checks of selected loads, completes duties for clerical functions within in the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned)
- Inspect selected products to ensure accurate selection.
- Report variances to management.
- Required to validate all inbound loads and ensure that they meet McDonald’s requirements. This includes checking temperatures on refer units and validating seals numbers with Bill of ladings.
- Seals need to be broken with bolt cutters and the seal number must be noted on the bill of lading.
- Communication with the receiving team.
- Loads are in and out in a timely manner. (2 Hours)
- Inspect inbound loads for cleanliness
- Review completed ROR’s. Compare the ROR to the Bill of Lading. Make sure quantities match.
- Report damages to purchasing and the warehouse management team.
- Complete clerical duties within warehouse department.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School education or equivalent. Proficient in use of proprietary data entry programs through keyboarding skills. General knowledge of Fleet operations, equipment and terminology. General accounting knowledge with one-year experience in a general office with A/P, or A/R responsibility.
Ability to communicate in oral and written form with employees at all levels and vendors.
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS:
Able to anticipate potential problems and create contingency plans to ensure work is accurate and timely (as in the case of the monthly close).
Must be able to work from the administrative office and within a fast-paced warehouse environment. Must be able to walk continually through the shift. Some extended periods of seated duty are included. Able to work in a noisy environment with fluctuations in temperature. Must be able to climb staircases. Must be able to lift, and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs for distances of up to 25 feet from 1 time to 20 times per shift.
Mile Hi Companies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for all applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Mile Hi Companies will consider for employment for all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Mile Hi Companies participates in the E-Verify program.
Mile Hi Companies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.